As of May 1, 2016, Danville Computer Doc is no longer offering computer repair services so that we can focus entirely on our web design and marketing business, Cool Jazz Web Design Studio. Thank you to all of our loyal customers that helped make our business so successful that we had to retire! (There just aren’t enough hours in the day.)
Danville Computer Repair Services – Healthcare for Geekware!
859-935-1984 | Danville, KY 40422
If you need computer repair services, Danville’s own Computer Doc will be happy to refer you to a qualified technician that the Computer Doc has personally vetted and recommends.
A Sample of Computer and Repair Services Offered:
- Virus / Malware infections
- Really slow computers
- Cracked computer / laptop screens
- Recovery of deleted files
- Windows OS upgrades and recovery
- Networking issues / unable to connect to your wireless router
- Hard drive replacement
- New system builds
- Equipment upgrades
- Onsite repair if you prefer and time allows
- Personal one-on-one or classroom-based training for hardware and software
We also offer Website Development and Marketing Services for your business or nonprofit organization.
How We Repair and Service Your Computers and Technology
If your office is in or around Danville Kentucky and the surrounding area, there’s an “on call” computer doctor to keep your business technology in great health.
- Enjoy service available on your schedule
- Expect prompt arrival to appointments
- Get quick on-site evaluations, repairs and installation of equipment and software
- Service contracts which include premium customer support anytime you need it and regular monthly “check-ups” to keep everything running smoothly!
The DanvilleComputerDoc.com can determine on the first visit if a quick tweak will get the system back on track or if you will need an upgrade or hardware replacement.
Keep Your Computer Data Private
Regardless of the problem, you can choose to stay in possession of your machine or you can bring it into our office. With DanvilleComputerDoc.com, you can rest assured that you are getting your money’s worth, at your business location or at ours. Either way, we take your privacy seriously and work hard to earn your trust and to keep your confidence in us.
How Other Computer Service Providers Handle Your Problem
When an emergency strikes, you seldom have the time or inclination to rearrange your schedule, unhook the cables and peripherals and ship it to someplace far away. You probably don’t want to take it to someone in another city that you don’t know.
Once the machine is in the hands of the invisible, long-distance “tech” team, you may be required to wait for days (or even weeks) for an initial determination on the condition of the machine and to get an estimated time to complete your repair.
If you have a question about your hardware or software, you may not enjoy two hours on the phone trying to get to “level two” support and beyond with someone who may (or may not) be a native speaker of English. Let’s face it, that’s frustrating.
Compare the Difference in Our Computer Repair Services
DanvilleComputerDoc, Steve Knight, will meet you at your place of business or home office, to examine and evaluate your computer’s ailment. If you have a new piece of equipment (or want one) you may need guidance and assistance to make the most of your technology and use it to improve your bottom line. The Doc can help. He offers one-on-one training for all major software packages, computer peripherals (including ill-behaving printers), and networks.
- Want someone local, who is willing to go on-site to answer your questions based on your particular system and configuration?
- When you have a question, wouldn’t you rather have someone there, at your machine, to guide you step-by-step, instead of just trying to answer your questions over the phone?
- Most hardware repairs and software fixes can be made at your business location for convenience or you can bring your computer to us and save the on-site fee!
The Doc is also knowledgeable about the technology needs of small businesses and can advise you on:
- Hardware and software purchases (what you need and what is an unnecessary expense)
- How to set up your systems to work better
- Where to get the best prices on your hardware and software
Call (859)935-1984 if you are having trouble finding us.